Within this role, your knowledge truly sets you apart, opening doors to a potentially rewarding and exciting insurance career. This thriving, and ambitious Surrey-based specialist digital insurance broker has an unmissable opportunity right now for an energetic and driven individual.
We will consider all classes of claims handling experience, preferably over 1 year of claims processing, fraud detection, impeccable customer service and knowledge of insurance policies, procedures and industry standards.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Efficiently and accurately handle insurance claims.
- Conduct thorough investigations into the legitimacy of claims.
- Evaluate claims documentation, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure submitted claims meet the policy terms and conditions.
- Utilise industry-leading tools and techniques to identify potentially fraudulent claims. Develop and implement strategies to mitigate risks.
- Document and report suspicious claims in compliance with company policies.
- Maintain clear and concise communication with internal colleagues, policyholders, and external partners.
- Prepare detailed reports and documentation related to claims processing and fraud detection.
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing inquiries and concerns in a professional and empathetic manner. Educate policyholders on the claims process and requirements.
Your previous and current Claims Handling experience will be highly desirable in this role, along with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Educated to GCSE standard including Maths and English at level C or above.
- Good keyboard skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
The team is fun and energetic, and you’ll get comprehensive product training and full support with personal development. This is a brilliant chance to establish your career in insurance or financial services within a supportive and exciting environment.
In addition to a good starting salary, there’s an attractive benefits and package and holiday allowance.
You’ll also be enrolled in their company life insurance benefit. The role is fully office-based with potentially some hybrid flex after probation (depending on the business’s needs).
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.