This an excellent job opportunity for an experienced personal lines insurance professional to develop a career working as a claim handler for a leading, award-winning insurance business based in Twickenham.
As a Personal Claims Handler, your responsibilities will include
- Handling of variety of personal claims with excellent communication skills and an empathic approach.
- Support your clients through sometimes difficult situations with a calm and knowledgeable attitude.
- Ensure systems are up to date and administration completed accurately and within set deadlines.
- Build an excellent rapport with your clients, leading to long-lasting relationships.
- Understand the UK Insurance Industry and the Principles of Insurance.
- Work towards becoming a Claims Negotiator.
- Learn to operate their Broking Systems.
- Work within a friendly and supportive team.
To be successful in this role, you will need a year’s experience within personal lines insurance along with-
- Exceptional previous customer service experience.
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly.
- Negotiation skills and decision-making confidence.
- Flexibility in your approach and a willingness to learn.
- Resilience – able to deal with multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- You must enjoy a challenge.
Your rewards and benefits will be generous including a competitive salary with-
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development.
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment.
- Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Receive expert technical training on our Claims service from end to end.
- Receive full funding and support to gain an industry-recognised CII qualification.
- Hybrid Working (after the qualifying period).
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Fully funded CII pathway plus achievement awards.
- Daily dress-down.
- Opportunity to participate in their proactive Corporate Social Responsibility program.
- Fun company events and social opportunities.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.