Your expertise in handling claims with your dedicated and motivated attitude is pivotal to this role! A wonderful opportunity to showcase and deliver a high-quality professional service to your clients by being a part of one of the leading global insurance companies based in Chichester.
In this role of Claims Handler, you will be responsible for liaising with insurers and other interested parties to expedite the claim, seamlessly executing the whole process from the beginning till the end.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Advise and update your clients about relevant events and discussions during their claim.
- Ensure complete customer happiness by regularly assessing the status of claims with clients, insurers, recovery agents, and solicitors.
- Coordinate with your Line Manager about any issues, queries, or areas of concern that may arise.
- Efficiently running claims and keeping the system updated with all relevant information.
- Update insurers and recovery agents, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process.
- Ensure that claims statistics are accurate and produced in accordance with SLAs.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Experience within the insurance industry, ideally 1 year.
- Prior experience handling a portfolio of property claims (preferred); however, we are keen to consider experience all classes of insurance.
- Ability to understand potential risks and seek advice when required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and will take the initiative when assisting team members.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
You will be rewarded generously, alongside all the prospects for your growth, some of your benefits include-
- A competitive salary.
- Hours of work are based on a 35-hour working week Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
- Hybrid working pattern, ideally 3 days on-site and 2 from home.
- 25 days holiday.
- Excellent pension.
- Loads of flexi benefits to choose from!
Please apply for this role by submitting your most updated CV (in word doc), we will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss your expectations, experience, and the role in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.