With your exceptional people skills and experience in achieving targets, you are now ready to progress in your insurance career as a Claims Handler. By joining this award-winning business based in Maidstone, you are either looking to take the next step within the insurance industry or looking for a fresh challenge and greater prospects in your existing career path.
Keeping the company’s objectives in mind, your role will be highly instrumental in supporting the claims team in achieving their targets and successfully working alongside KPIs.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Advising and updating clients on all relevant events and discussions during the claim.
- Regularly assessing the status of claims with clients/insurers/recovery agents/solicitors and ensuring that all parties are informed of progress.
- Running claims efficiently and keeping the system updated.
- Processing all claim notifications.
- Providing necessary reports to Account Executive on claims history and other information prior to renewal etc.
- Updating insurers, informing them of any additional information acquired during the claims process.
- Ensuring that claims statistics and placing departments or insurers at risk are accurate and produced in accordance with SLAs.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Technical and commercial insurance knowledge.
- Claims experience (motor, liabilities, and property desirable).
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
In addition to a competitive salary of up to £28k, your work hours are 8.30 am – 5.15 pm, 38.75 hours a week. Some benefits to follow-
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Service.
- Free on-site parking.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.