Claims Handler (Personal Claims) – Middlesex – Salary DOE
Insure Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established prestigious broker who due to an increase in claims activity are seeking an additional Claims Handler to join their team.
This role offers you a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing team and work for a company that will support you with developing skills in all aspects of Claims Handling, enabling you to manage claims from cradle to grave up to a high financial limit under our various Delegated Authority arrangements.
As a Claims Handler, you will:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the UK Insurance Industry and the Principles of Insurance
- Receive expert technical training on our Claims service from end to end
- Receive full funding and support to gain an industry recognised CII qualification
- Work towards becoming a Claims Negotiator within a company that is recognised industry–wide as having an excellent reputation for developing & nurturing staff
- Learn to operate our Broking Systems (Acturis and Tristan)
- Develop your customer service skills to build and manage key internal and external relationships
- Work within a friendly and supportive team
So, if you’ve been handling Personal claims at either an insurer, broker or in a Loss Adjusting firm, enjoy solving problems, are an analytical thinker and pride yourself on being a resilient people person, not afraid to ask questions, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Bring
Playing an integral part in the Personal Claims Team and wider Personal Division, you’ll have a good basic understanding of personal lines products and be confident to take ownership of you clients with positivity, passion and professionalism.
We are particularly looking for someone who can bring:
- Home/ Personal claims handling experience
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Negotiation skills and decision-making confidence
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Empathy and patience preferably with experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
- Team Working – comfortable working within a team environment and getting to know your team mates
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- A Cert CII qualification or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey
What to expect:
They love working with great people and, even more so, they love to support, nurture and develop. They want their people to be at the top of their game, so they encourage regular training and development through online learning, peer mentoring, lunch & learn sessions and external training.
As well as a rewarding role within a fun and supportive environment, you’ll be offered some great benefits including:
- A generous annual salary with regular reviews PLUS Annual Profit Share Bonus after qualifying period
- Fully funded CII studies, plus CII Membership and time off for studying and exams
- Regular training opportunities
- Team Building events
- An opportunity to get involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Medical Cover
- Annual salary reviews
- Season Ticket loans + more
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.