Insure Recruitment are working alongside a progressive and growing insurance organisation with their search for a Claims Executive.
This role will encompass nationwide travel with the core of the business being in the East Midlands so being able to drive is a must with this role.
What skills are required to be considered?
- You will have proven management experience within a claims team, being able to drive, motivate and inspire those around you.
- You will have excellent knowledge of all aspects of commercial claims.
- Ideally you will be Cert CII or working towards your ACII qualification.
- You will have analytical skills, analysing of claims data to identify trends and remedial actions.
- You will be able to multi-task, work under pressure within a timely manner with excellent problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail.
Daily duties include:
- You will ensure the delivery of premium service to clients, being responsible for successful delivery of corporate claims service to clients.
- You will manage a team of claims handlers, providing training, mentoring and ensure the high quality is maintained and aligned with the business processes, policies, and regulations, conducting appraisal meetings, and recruiting new staff into your team through the appropriate channels.
- You will manage key client relationships by predominantly meeting them at their premises following large or complex losses in person (face to face), helping with investigations around case law which supports good levels of settlements and conclusion, you will also keep in regular contact by phone and virtual meetings,
What’s on offer
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.