As an experienced claims handler/coordinator, ideally within 1-2 years in the role, who’s seeking a local, hybrid, client-focused position; we have an exciting job opportunity for you to work for one of the largest Chartered independent Insurance brokers in Middlesex!
We are open to considering claims administration/claims handling experience in all classes of insurance.
With a highly competitive salary, you will have some wonderful benefits-
- Company pension.
- Retail discount coupons.
- 22 Days annual leave plus public holidays and extra days over the Christmas Period (varies).
- Working day 9 am – 5 pm.
- Hybrid working Monday and Friday from home and Tuesday – Thursday in the office.
- X4 life assurance.
- Free staff parking.
- Continued support towards the CII qualifications.
- Career development opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- At least 1-2 years of claims handling experience (Required).
- Proficiency in product knowledge to efficiently liaise with the Claims Department.
- Cert CII or working towards your CII qualification (Desirable).
- Proactive in managing client and inter-departmental relationships.
You will have the opportunity to coordinate claims as well as build and maintain strong relationships with clients across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Dealing with first notification of loss (FNOL) by recording all claims on the system and forwarding notification immediately to insurers and/or uninsured loss recovery agents;
- Co-ordinating and administering claims between insurer and client;
- Updating claims records promptly as the claim progresses;
- Ensuring all third-party correspondence is forwarded to insurers immediately;
- Advising clients of settlements on closed claims and large reserves that may adversely affect their premiums;
- Liaising with authorised third parties where applicable;
- Liaising with insurance company representatives to ensure claims are fully and properly adjudicated.
- Guiding and advising clients regarding claims procedures and liability;
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships during the claims process;
- Responding to complaints in line with the complaint's procedure;
- Attending occasional client visits/meetings when necessary;
- Contributing to the achievement of team and business objectives by identifying gaps.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.