Business Support Sales Coordinator
£18,000 - £22,000kpa dependent on experience + bonus and a range of benefits, a full time experienced successful team member can achieve on target annual earnings (OTE) of £28,000
Insure Recruitment are working alongside a specialist financial mutual who are actively recruiting for a Business support sales/relationship coordinator to join their busy and dynamic Support Relationship contact centre team. If you are passionate about great customer service and love telephone contact, then this could be the role for you. Birmingham based with an anticipated balance of home and office working.
As a Relationship Coordinator you will contact new and existing clients to arrange carefully considered and tailored first appointments with one of the company’s Financial Consultants (FCs). These FCs work remotely and are allocated geographical areas to build relationships with our clients. In turn you will form and manage fantastic working partnerships with your FCs, to ensure their clients always receive the best advice possible.
This is a great role to discover financial services, therefore previous experience in this environment is not essential. What is essential, is previous experience in a customer facing role, a great attitude and work ethic.
Our client offer varied working hours (within a 35-hour working week), on a rota basis, which ensures they maximise the opportunities to speak with clients - Monday to Wednesday 12pm-8pm, Thursday 11am-7pm and Friday 9am-5pm but NO WEEKENDS!
- To arrange quality first appointments, seminars/webinars, events, and “lunch and learns” for FCs
- Follow-up leads form seminars/webinars and events
- To plan and carry out an appropriate level of customer contact using lead sources and book the required number of appointments
- Research systems and update data to ensure we keep efficient records and to provide to FCs, putting them in an informed position
- To build a professional relationship with each FC that includes regular communication and management of their diaries effectively
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken in line with statutory, regulatory and Society requirements
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Able to negotiate, persuade, overcome objections, and shape opinions in a professional manner
- Self-motivated, results oriented, and determined to succeed
- Works well under pressure and towards targets
- Proactive, takes ownership and is customer centric
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in financial services is an advantage
- Able to commit to working regular evenings
So, what can you expect in return?
- The opportunity to earn up to £500 per month bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy/sell holiday too
- Flexible working to provide a healthy work life balance, split your week working from home and at their iconic Birmingham city centre office
- Salary sacrifice scheme for ultra-low emission cars (electric and plug in hybrids) from September 2021
- With the support of our People Development team we offer great training programmes, with the potential to study for external, professional qualifications alongside a host of internal development modules
- Our great pension scheme is company matched, plus 2% (up to 10%)
- Life Assurance – 4 x base pay
- Access to a wide variety of flexible benefits too; there are too many to mention but typically include things like travel loan/car parking scheme, cycle to work programme, medical cover, financial advice, insurance products
- Numerous discounts designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing, and leisure discounts
- Employee assistance programme – we help you, take care of you!
- Wesleyan also encourage you to give back to your community through 2 annual volunteering days
- Access to unlimited video GP consultations 7 days a week, and 500 onsite appointments each year (available in Birmingham and all London clinics)
How to apply:
Apply by following the process on this page or contact Andrea on 01483 668706 to discuss the application process.