We are seeking a driven & proactive Business Development Manager who has experience developing new relationships and partnerships with businesses which will ultimately help support them with the business growth and generation of leads for their non-standard personal lines & award-winning insurance business.
Insurance Business Development Managers please get in touch, we have a fantastic role available to start as soon as possible!
An exciting job opportunity working for an award-winning, fast-growing insurance broker! Bring your driven and proactive experience to form new partnerships, and develop new business relationships with both companies, introducers, and brokers.
The role is based in Middlesex - Salary up to £45Kpa + uncapped commission OTE £55Kpa+
We will consider candidates who have BDM experience across all classes of insurance (ideally Motor and Home insurance would be desirable).
Role and responsibilities
- Seek out new trading partnerships to drive new business to the call centre.
- Maintain existing relationships with regular review meetings.
- Must be able to close sales to generate and maximise revenue while providing a high quality, positive sales experience to prospective business partners.
- You will be required to meet and exceed realistic sales goals.
- Drive efficiencies in lead profiles ensuring the best quality is delivered to our call center at all times.
- Maintain records in line with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate must have a strong, proactive, sales mentality and be comfortable in a high-pressure environment. Working to deadlines you will also be required to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders at senior levels. All employees are expected to pitch in and go the extra mile to see the business succeed.
Skills and experience
- Negotiation and sales techniques - Essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in the insurance industry, ideally with a leaning towards personal lines.
- Team player with the ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
Would be beneficial, but not essential-
Salary and benefits-
- Salary range £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience.
- Uncapped commission structure provides a realistic OTE in excess of £55,000.
- Eye tests with a contribution towards the cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use).
- Employee assistance program.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays.
- Company share scheme.
Please apply for this role by submitting your most updated CV, we will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss your expectations, experience, and the role in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.