Are you a champion Business Development Manager? Do you know what it takes to work in a fast-paced development-focused role? If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you.
We are working with a leading insurance business that is looking to recruit a new business development manager to join their thriving business based in Surrey.
You’ll be a professional networker who has contacts/relationships with commercial business industry sectors and looking for an opportunity to develop a career within the insurance industry.
The successful applicant will either have experience working in commercial insurance in a development-focused cross-selling role or you’ll have experience developing new business relationships with commercial businesses.
To qualify for this position, you should have the following skills:
- You’ll be an effective communicator.
- Have excellent business acumen.
- Confidence to develop and prospect new relationships with key decision-makers.
- Confident in the business plan, present and attend corporate business meetings.
- You’ll have fantastic networking skills and be confident to develop new business introducer and client relationships.
- Excellent closer of new business deals and proven experience achieving business development targets.
- New business development.
- Capitalise on cross-selling opportunities and business leads.
- Attend various networking events and join networking groups to develop new business contacts.
- Develop your business forward.
- Working with a team of highly accomplished corporate account executives.
- To be self-motivated and business savvy to ensure excellent time management and business goals are met.
- Promote the business in a professional manner always adhering to underwriting guidelines and FCA regulations.
Our client rewards ambition, technical excellence, and continued learning.
- Excellent quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Excellent salary + car allowance (DOE).
- Investors in people.
- 27 days plus bank holidays and excellent flexible benefits.