Do you have previous broking experience, or worked in a broking environment? Do you have experience around managing stakeholders at all levels, providing a quality service?
Two fantastic job opportunity have arisen for a highly driven business development executive to join our insurance client. You will be confident, have a professional telephone manor and have the ability to work under pressure to ensure targets are hit.
You will need to assist in development of brokers via telemarketing, to generate leads, increase awareness of product range, build a database of ‘broker insight’, chase and convert quotes and identify potential / opportunities for the business. Although is role is Chelmsford based we are happy to offer this role with working from home throughout the week.
This position is a targeted sales role.
- Lead Generation: developing leads from existing brokers over the phone
- Broker Insight: build a database of insight into our existing brokers
- Quote Chasing: following-up on quotes on behalf of underwriters
- Development: identifying broker potential and reactivating dormant accounts
- Other Tasks: identifying cross-sell opportunities for other parts of the company group; following up on marketing campaigns, initiatives and insurance events
- You will have good understanding of the insurance industry
- You will be able to manage stakeholders at all levels, having a personable approach, and ability to build excellent rapport as well as providing a quality service,
- You will be able to multi-task, with excellent levels of organisation and time management skills, and display a high level of attention to detail,
- You will either be Cert CII qualified, working towards or hold an equivalent qualification, (desirable),
- You will be fully proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams),
- You have highly developed communication skills (both verbal and written),
As well as a competitive salary up to £30Kpa our client offers the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Their benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on company products
- They offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- They also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- They have a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of their Community Trust, and support fundraising where you can apply for grants from the company towards your chosen charity
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.