Are you ready to elevate your insurance career?
An exceptional opportunity awaits you in the dynamic world of insurance. We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our well-established, insurance brokerage. As a Business Development Account Executive, you will play a vital role in expanding their client base and building and maintaining new/existing relationships in the insurance industry.
- Establishing a portfolio of new clients, with a primary focus on group, diocesan, and larger opportunities.
- Actively chairing client meetings as needed for renewal business.
- Involvement in the strategic development of the company's business.
- Managing and delivering a high-quality service to meet client demands and needs.
- Achieving an optimal profitable renewal retention rate and growth.
- Identifying significant growth opportunities.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Actively seek and respond to new business opportunities, consistently exceeding targets.
- Emphasise not only achieving monetary goals but also maintaining positive client relationships to enhance the company's reputation.
- Focus on the needs of retail customers, with opportunities to upsell a broad range of services and products.
- Contribute to the company's overall targets as a strong performer and team player who acts with the highest integrity.
- Attend trade-related events, such as dinners, AGMs, trade shows, expos, etc., and leverage your interpersonal skills to network at all levels, identifying new opportunities.
- Utilise your outstanding communication and negotiation skills to secure the most favorable terms with Underwriters and Insurers.
- Present a dynamic and professional image of the company, fostering open dialogue about the industry's expertise and the company's role as an expert in the field.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A Chartered Insurance Institute qualification, such as Cert CII, Dip CII, or ACII (or be actively working towards one), which is advantageous.
- Education to at least GCSE standard or equivalent, along with an intermediate knowledge of the commercial insurance industry.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry, including working within a regulated and measurable framework with the achievement of SLAs.
- Business acumen and sales management experience in a commercial setting.
- A consistent track record of meeting targets within a regulated, measurable framework.
- The ability to autonomously generate leads and build pipelines, with a focus on delivering outstanding service and business outcomes.
- Proficiency in MS Office, and experience with Acturis is a plus.
- Eligibility to work in the UK and the ability to travel when required
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.