Automated Test Analyst – Brighton – up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are currently working with an expanding FinTech company who are actively seeking an experienced automated test analyst to join their team.
Overall Purpose of the Job: Building / extending the automated regression pack for the suite of applications. This is a challenging role; the applications are highly complex, built over many years.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
• Writing automation scripts
• Documentation & planning
Qualifications and skills:
• 2 years’ experience writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow
• Test execution and planning
• Exposure to testing tools
• Testing across multiple browsers/devices
• Foundation ISTQB/ISEB
• Financial Services
• Jira or similar
• Understanding of automation frameworks e.g. Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven.
• Experience working in an Agile methodology
• Highly motivated with an attention to detail
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent organisational skills
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.