Attention all high-flying commercial insurance account managers!
Insure Recruitment is excited to be working with a leading international insurance client to find a talented Commercial Account Manager to join their growing team in Ipswich.
In this crucial role, you'll play a pivotal part in building and nurturing valuable client relationships, using your expertise to account manage a diverse portfolio of clients across leading retail, hospitality, and leisure industries. There is a great culture and a collaborative atmosphere, as well as an excellent development structure, and in-house mentoring - so you'll be fully supported as your career progresses.
As a commercial account manager, you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service and account management, be a ‘trusted advisor’ ensuring your clients are fully supported.
- Support the Account Executives and Directors to win new business and expand the client base.
- Take ownership of complex global accounts, with premiums ranging from £10,000 to £2million
- Develop strong connections with clients across a broad spectrum of sectors.
- Become an integral part of a supportive, professional, and friendly team.
- Leverage your insurance knowledge to provide expert advice and guidance to your clients.
We're looking for someone with:
- Solid commercial broking experience across a variety of commercial insurance classes.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A natural talent for building and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive and results-oriented approach to work.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- CII qualification (ACII is desirable.)
- Experience with Actruis systems is a plus.
Salary and benefits include:
- A competitive salary and benefits package that will make you smile.
- The chance to work on a variety of challenging and rewarding projects that will keep you engaged.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment where you'll feel like part of the team.
- Hybrid working flexibility, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds (3 days in the office, 2 days at home).
- 27 days' holiday plus the option to buy extra leave up to a maximum of 35 days
- A 7% matched pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- A health cash plan, and much, much more!
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.