Our client is a long-established and successful insurance brokerage. We are looking for a highly motivated individual like you to join their account handling team.
The role is 80% admin and 20% phone support, with your existing efficiency and keen attention to detail, you will answer emails, and calls, and serve their customers in processing renewals, making changes to their policies, answering questions about the products, and helping with the claims process.
In return, our client will provide you with product training and personal development to establish your career in General Insurance in a fun and energetic environment.
In addition to the company pension scheme, you will receive 23 days of annual leave plus bank holidays. They offer hybrid flexibility for up to 2 days working from home after being deemed competent. You will receive CPD training and the opportunity to study for and gain the Cert CII professional qualifications. Private medical insurance and x2 salary life insurance will be provided once the probationary period has been completed.
- Taking incoming inquiries and prioritise your work.
- Dealing with customer requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the firm’s own policies and procedures including compliance with FCA regulations.
- Maintaining customer records accurately and securely, in accordance with the firm’s own record-keeping requirements and following data protection law.
- Processing renewals, handling midterm adjustments, placing new business through their established scheme, supporting the client throughout the claims process, taking payments and debt chasing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to gather and analyse information from the customer.
- The ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual customer’s level of understanding.
- Strong customer service/administration experience.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.