We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Insurance Schemes Account Handler with exceptional administration skills to join our client’s team on a hybrid basis. As an Insurance Account Handler, you will play a crucial role in managing insurance schemes and providing top-notch customer service to our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess strong organisational abilities, and have a background in insurance administration.
This a great opportunity to join a small but mighty team who are experts in their field!
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships.
- Responding to client queries, including changes in customer needs in a timely manner
- Negotiating, placing and reporting to clients at renewal, mid-term and new business stages
- Building good working relationships with other account handlers/executives, Directors, Group Operations Officers and the wider team.
- Contributing to the team and business objectives by identifying gaps and upselling/cross-selling.
- Ensuring the company procedures and our high client service standards and FCA compliance regulations are adhered to and maintained at all times acting in the best interest of our clients.
- Enthusiastic individual with the drive to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Cert CII desirable but not essential
- Previous management of binding authorities is desirable but not essential. Training will be given.
Alongside a highly competitive salary (Circa £30Kpa) you will be entitled to great benefits including
- Hybrid working flexibility (only 2 days in the office 3 working from home)
- Flexibility to work from the Enfield or Stevenage office
- Company pension.
- Retail discount coupons.
- 22 Days annual leave plus public holidays and extra days over the Christmas Period (varies).
- Working day 9 am – 5pm.
- X4 life assurance
- Free staff parking.
- Continued support towards the CII qualifications.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.