An exciting job opportunity to join a successful division of a leading insurance organisation to work as an Insurance Account Manager.
You will be joining a friendly, open and competitive group of professionals who are driven to succeed.
The successful applicant will have worked as an Account Handler within either personal lines or commercial insurance.
You’ll manage the full lifecycle from business lead to completion, focused on maximising profit revenues and continual business growth.
As you would expect, salary and benefits are fantastic!
- Build proactive relationships with clients and ensure renewal needs are fully understood and met. It's all about providing the best options and service to your customer and client accounts.
- Part of your role is to work collaboratively with internal colleagues and provide support they need to move the business forwards.
- Ensure cover is in place by renewal date using your practical approach to multi-tasking.
- Motivate yourself and others to achieve whilst being committed to learning and developing your own knowledge. We believe in clear communication with our customers and colleagues alike.
- Provide support to assigned portfolios which cross trades and industries, as well as different classes of insurance.
- Handle insurer and customer queries with ease, speaking to the finance team when needed.
Your Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience gained working as an Insurance Account Handler dealing with personal or commercial lines business would be desirable.
- Holding or working towards your CII Qualifications would be a huge advantage.
- You have a natural ability to build relationships that last. Passionate about team management duties, you have proven experience and are ambitious to embed wisdom, knowledge and skills to your team.
- They love developing internal talent, and encouraging colleagues to become the best that they can be is a huge motivator for them.
- With experience of dealing with complex customer relationships, you can quickly grasp and interpret salient information to maximise process efficiencies.
- Able to spot potential problems before they arise, clear in your objectives and confidently seek advice when required; you're a highly valued member of the team.
- Experience using Acturis.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.