This an unmissable opportunity for talented, articulate, and ambitious account handlers to step up a gear into a corporate account handling role. Based in Chelmsford Essex, this is your chance to join a friendly and talented team in a thriving, fast-growing insurance company.
You’ll need 1-3 years’ experience in account handling, understanding how to deliver exceptional service, and be hungry to learn.
In return, you will be focusing on professional indemnity work, dealing with larger and more complex insurance risks, and higher premium levels.
As you’d expect, the salary and benefits will be exceptional, and you’ll have the opportunity for hybrid/flexible working.
Above all, you’ll get the support to develop your career to the next level.
The main aim for your new role is to acquire optimum account retention and growth, via the account management, broking and technical support that you provide.
- Create documents for new customers about their insurance requirements
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face to face meetings.
- Coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Manage insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
- Grasp and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
- Previous experience gained working in an Account Handling position in Commercial or Personal Lines would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge of Professional Indemnity insurance would be desirable, however, training can be provided.
- Holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Cert/Dip CII/ ACII is desirable as is being educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
- Insurance administration experience is desirable, gained within a commercial setting.
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s Risk aware in handling customer information. Able to recognise potential risk and seek advice when required
- Evidence of rapport-building and experience in providing solid customer service focus with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, happy to forward plan, organise and analyse information. Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail, using initiative when assisting team members
- Experience using Acturis
- A competitive salary (DOE)
- Training towards Cert CII, Dip CII, and ACII
- 25 days holiday + the opportunity to buy/sell an additional 5 days
- Salary increases with years of service
- Flexible benefits for you to tailor around your needs - (including gym membership, season ticket allowance, etc.)
- Death in service (x4 salary)
- Hybrid working flexibility after the training/induction period
- Excellent training and career development
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.