You are a driven account handler/ account executive with experience in Commercial/ Property or High Net Worth insurance. With your expertise, you enjoy working in a varied roles where you love managing your clients, working towards new businesses, and maintaining cordial relationships.
Your future employer is one of the global leaders within the Insurance industry offering a dynamic and progressive work environment by ensuring that all the prospects are delivered to you in terms of servicing accounts in a timely and flexible manner.
As an Account Executive Associate, you will be responsible for-
- controlling the renewal process for your residential property clients.
- creating documents for new customers about their insurance requirements.
- coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered into the system in a timely fashion.
- Managing insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies, and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive.
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to-
- Have a previous insurance experience within commercial, property, claims or underwriting.
- Holding/working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Cert CII.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent with a strong working knowledge of general insurance products, services, and classes of insurance.
- Strong knowledge of client market and insurance industry network, London Market, Lloyds, and Industry.
- Due diligence in administration, policy documents, and processes.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded generously, some of the benefits include-
- Market competitive salary up to £30k.
- 25 days holiday.
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
- Flexible benefits – choose from additional life cover, medical, dental insurance, season ticket loads gym membership, personal travel insurance, discounts on holidays, etc.
- Life Insurance x4 salary.
- Health Cash Plan.
- Training towards ACII.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.