AD Motor Claims Handler – Hove – up to £22,000
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic company who are experiencing a period of growth. Our client is seeking experienced accidental motor claims handler to join their team.
Your will be responsible for –
• Ensure that all new claims actions have been completed and manage day to day workflow
• Validating vehicle documents
• Answering calls and queries from Policyholders
• Ensure that files carry a recovery identifier
• Consideration of instructing loss adjusters for single vehicle accidents
• Ensure that the recovery process has been put in place
• Proactively use the telephone to chase outstanding recoveries
• Log actions on the memo screen with sufficient information for others to follow
• Ensure any actions/promises are followed through and action diary within agreed timescales
• When advising a Policyholder/Third Party what is required next ensure that they have a clear
understanding and agree timescales
• Ensure that all payments are correctly entered
• When closing a claim ensure that all actions are complete and that the cause code is correct
• Consider liability and if non fault ensure that the recovery process has been put in place
• Proactively obtain information and follow up inspections and investigation requests
• When dealing with Total Loss, ensure all original documents are requested as soon as
possible to avoid delays in settlement
• Ensure total loss check list is completed and MIAFTR response received
• Manage disposal and salvage ensuring salvage is picked up as quickly as possible to avoid
increasing storage charges
• Where a claim is declined/repudiated ensure that a clear explanation is given as to why
• Assist other areas of the Claims Department when required.
Experience of Accidental Damage claims is essential for this role.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm benefits include 22 days holiday starting + bank holidays. Contributory pension scheme and career development plan. Permanent health Insurance and Life Insurance after completion of your six-month probation period.
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.