This an exciting job opportunity for two experienced customer service/sales professionals, who are looking to launch or develop a career working for a thriving established insurance broker which has over 15 offices in the UK.
Working within their expanding sales team of 9 staff you will enjoy working in a fast-paced customer-focused sales position. The role is highly rewarding, and you will enjoy salary increases with experience and a monthly commission incentive.
Working in a friendly team, you will deal with both new and existing customers in relation to their commercial property and personal lines insurance needs both face-to-face and over the phone.
- 24 Days Holiday (plus public holidays)
- Uncapped bonus opportunities
- Continued development opportunities
- Salary and career progression for the high performers.
- Pension scheme
- Team events and incentives
- Salary: £21Kpa to £24,000 Plus bonus dependent on experience average OTE average £27Kpa. The commission is paid monthly and uncapped
- Offices are commutable by public transport
- Quoting and closing new business inquiries.
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships.
- Dealing with existing policy amendments.
- Identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Working towards individual and team targets.
This is a sales and customer service environment that demands excellent rapport with customers.
The role will require:
- At least 1 years’ experience working ideally in sales, call centre or customer service environment.
- Insurance experience is preferred, however full training will be provided.
- Ability to deal with clients of all ages and backgrounds.
- Strong literacy & numeracy skills.
- Ability to develop relationships from scratch.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to think on your feet and identify sales opportunities.
- Experience in a sales or customer service environment is essential.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm.
Employees are contracted to work 1 in every 3 Saturdays from 9 am – 1 pm.
Please apply to the role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.